With the holidays approaching, there is a palpable feeling in the air: the spirit of sharing.
At Monta, we try to have that giving mentality that comes with Christmas times throughout the whole year. We give EV stakeholders freedom, flexibility, and access to our features so they can improve the EV ecosystem while we accelerate the e-mobility adoption as best as we can. We do this through:
- Fair pricing. By allowing operators to enable spot pricing, EV drivers have a safety blanket from getting overcharged;
- Transparency & insights into costs, usage, and spendings;
- The free Monta app for charging at home, with access to all functionalities such as Auto SmartCharge, Insights, and Car integration, so you and others using charge points can EV better.
If you want to help your fellow EV drivers, here’s what you can do to give more this Christmas:
- Share your charge point:
- You can add users to a home team so your family, friends, flatmates, etc. can charge for free or a fair price of your choice;
- Or you can set your charge point to public and share it with everyone, so that people visiting family over the holidays can use it and not have to worry about charging.
PS: Here’s a little story on how a stranger’s charge point saved the family trip. Since all roads lead home at Christmas, who knows, maybe you’ll save someone’s Christmas, too;
- Gift a Monta RFID keychain or charge key to make charge payment easier for your EV-driving loved one(s);
- Be considerate of other drivers when charging in public and avoid bad charge karma.
But that’s not all. If you’re an operator or site owner, you can also do small acts of kindness this Christmas through the Monta portal:
- You can set up promotional codes for charging and share them with your users;
- You can gift a Monta RFID keychain or charge key to your users;
- You can change the accessibility settings for your charge points so more people can charge, as well as making your charge points visible on the Monta map;
- You can enable SmartQueue so users can line up in a virtual queue and get notified when they can charge. That way, you make charging time-efficient and stress-free for your users, and that doesn’t go unnoticed;
- You can make sure the charging price is fairly set up (for yourself and the user) with spot pricing.
It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. The holidays should be a chance to rest and recharge (pun intended), and we hope you charge better, roam better, and EV better.