We have experienced two different reasons that may cause your cable to be stuck.
A: The charging cable connector tolerance and type of material may cause issues.
B: Someone has tried pulling out the cable when locked, thereby causing tension between the locking arm and the cable.
What to do:
1. Make sure the car is disconnected.
2. Make sure the permanent lock is deactivated.
3. Push the charging cable hard into the charging box.
4. Keep pressing the cable into the charger while you use the other hand to hold the touch button for 2 seconds.
5. Pull the cable hard out of the charge point.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4 if it did not work and put some extra strength into it.