We have seen how there is a demand in the market coming from big players for more than just hardware, but a service. With Monta, you can turn your business from installation to operation, where you can find more opportunities as well as revenue. Here’s the difference:
Installer working with Monta:
- Set up charge points for small and large clients
- Offer charge point maintenance as a recurrent service
- Monitor and service charge points from your computer
- Give clients a chance to add their charge points to Monta’s network
- Initiate smart charging in private users’ charge points
- Find potential clients through our lead generator
Charge Point Operator working with Monta:
Everything an installer can do plus:
- Manage your clients charge points with Monta
- Charge for service agreements directly through the app
- Track payments, efficiency and usage for charge points you manage
- Set up customized service agreements for your clients and charge them through the app
- Give more attractive, full services to big clients that need the expertise
- Provide your clients with the best payment system for their charge point customers to pay conveniently in the moment
- Set up load balancing for offices, hotels, etc. with Monta’s feature
The fundamental difference is that with Monta, you can more than double the number of services you can offer without adding much work to your day-to-day. The more helpful and tailored services you offer, the bigger clients with a substantial amount of charge points and needs you will attract.
What does this mean for your business?
This list of charge point operators’ services and tasks is comprehensive already but not complete. There are as many chances out there as clients and CPOs who look for different opportunities in innovative ways.
Just because of the simple fact that you will be able to offer more services and subscriptions, as well as manage more clients at the same time easily via our web portal, your business will become sticky and needed by clients regularly. Your business relationship with clients will grow and therefore so will revenue, and more clients, especially those big players in the industry, will seek you out for a more complete service.
By utilizing Monta in your clients’ change points, you can grow your business from just an installer to a charge point operator. You will settle down as an important player in the EV charging world and for your current and future clients as well. Discover more here!