You can let EV drivers use your personal charge point, by making it Public. In this guide you will learn how to make your charge point visible on the Monta map so drivers can find and use it!
Enable Public visibility
- Click on the settings wheel of your charge point
- Click on “Access settings” and select “Public“
- Set a Public price
- This is how much drivers will pay to charge per kWh
- You can schedule changing prices on your charge point via Monta Portal
- Put a “Public note” for drivers (optional)
- This is a message that the driver can see in the app when they open your charge point
- Example: The charge point is behind the postbox.
- Indicate if there is a cable that drivers can use
- Toggle on, if you want to allow drivers to chat with you in the Monta app
- Click on “Set to Public”
Thanks for your feedback!