In the Settings tab of a Team, you can edit the contact information of a Team, see their Monta Plan, check on their service subscription and more.
What is in Team Settings?
- Open the Team on Monta Portal and click on the “Settings” tab
- Monta plan
- What is the Monta plan on this Team
- If the Team is under another Operator, the Team inherits their Monta plan
- General information
- Here, you can update the contact information of the user / company
- Finance email – this is where you receive receipts and invoices. You can edit it from here.
- See if there is a subscription applied on this Team
- Team invitation settings
- If you want Team members to be automatically accepted, toggle this “on”
- Join code – share this with Monta users, so they can join the Team
- Other settings
- Auto generate charging sites – toggle on if you want the system to generate a new site as soon as there are several charge points at the same location
- Operator Team – toggle on if you want to direct all revenue to the Operator Wallet directly. You can read more about Operator Teams here.
Update a Team’s company information
If you need to make a change of your company details, you can do this in the settings section of your company account. There, you can update:
- Company name, address, contact email
- Finance email – this is where the invoices are sent every month
- VAT number, EAN number, PO number
In this section, you can see if there is a subscription applied on this Team.
Applying a service subscription on a Team
If this is Team created under an Operator, that is not Monta, then the Charge Point Operator can apply a Team subscription from this section.
Please note only Operator users with Admin and Manager user rights can perform this action. Team Admins cannot apply a service subscription. They can only cancel the subscription, if this action is available .
- Click on the “Settings” tab of a Team
- Scroll down and click on “Apply Subscription”
- Select from the available service subscriptions
- Click on “Apply Subscription”
- Click here to see how to approve a subscription (Operator users only)
Thanks for your feedback!