When you are a Charge Point Operator (CPO), you have an Operator level account, which you can manage from the Monta Portal. In this guide are described the different sections of the account tab and how you can manage them.
Operator account overview
From the account overview you can see the general information of your account, update your company information and add a bank account.
- Select the Operator Overview from the left-side menu
- Check the “Overview” section
- See the number of charge points under your Operator
- Check the Operator balance
- Check all Monta fees that may apply to financial transactions that happen within Monta
- Fill out the “Settings” section
- In this section you can fill out the company information of the Operator
- This information must be up to date as it is used for invoicing your Operator.
- Fill in: company name, VAT number, contact email, finance email, address, EAN number (optional) and PO number (optional)
- Add a bank account
- Click on “Add new” to add a bank account.
- Your monthly Operator income will be automatically transferred after an invoice is issued.
- Please note that we only accept IBAN format for bank accounts,
Members & Access
n the Monta Portal, you are able to assign different roles to users who need to have access to your Operator account and your clients. In this guide we describe how to assign a specific role to a user.
Here is a detailed guide on the different permissions the different roles have in the Monta Portal.
- Click on the “Members & Access tab”
- Click on “Invite”
- Insert the phone number or email of the user
- Make sure that the contact you using is associated to the Monta account of the user
- Select the role of the user
- Use the drop-down to select the correct role. Underneath you will see a short description
- Click on “Invite”
- To edit an Operator user:
- Click on the three action dots and select “Member settings”
- Adjust user role, put an expiration date for the permission or delete the Operator user.
Billing & Support
In this section, you can see how many charge points you are paying for and what Support and Success services are included in your Monta agreement.
- Click on the “Billing & Support” tab
- Billing section
- Here you can see how much you are paying for the amount of charge points you have
- You can also see your invoices by clicking on the “Invoices button”
- Support settings
- Here you can see what kind of support you have available.
- Installer settings
- In this section you can input the information of your installer.
- Remember to click “Save”
In this tab of the Operator page, you can set the credentials for different services you can use within Monta. These can include: Payment terminals, 3rd party meter publishing platforms, etc.
Here is how you can set up credentials:
- Navigate to your Operator page on the side menu
- Click “Credentials”
- Click on “New”
- Select the platform for which you want to create credentials
In this tab, you can see all Dashboards that are available to you as an Operator. If you want to learn more about the different types of Operator Dashboards, and how to read them, click here.
From the menu on the current page, you can manage the access settings of the Dashboards.
- Open your Operator Account and click on “Dashboards”
- Select a Dashboard and click on “Edit”
- Edit “Visibility” from the drop-down menu
- Private = Access via Monta Portal only
- Public = Creates a link that can be shared with external parties. This link only gives view access to the specific Dashboard.
- Username & Password = Creates a public link to the Dashboard, which can be accessed with a username & password, which you can set on the screen.
- Edit “Expire at” date
- This is the date, on which the public link will expire and no longer be available
- Click on “Save”
- View “Public link”
- You can click to view the Public link and copy it to share with external parties.
Thanks for your feedback!